Sunday, October 15, 2006

The Manager

This dude is what the blog is all about. He was alone at Welcome to the Johnson's, laughing, dancing, having the best time ever. His head was like a caged animal-back, forth, back, forth. I had to talk to him. He told me that PBR was $2. I said I was getting vodka tea. He said vodka cheese sounds delicious. Wouldn't cheese foam on vodka be good he said? Did I know that some people just get martinis because they like olives? He thought pimentos grew inside olives. My friend took his photo and he asked me if he'd be on myspace.com. Just laughing at jerks, dude.

2 Comments:

Blogger Craig said...

You were there so you know best but I reckon he looks super super cool. Maybe he's Sam Jackson's sensai or something.

I love this idea for a site and hope you live long enough for plenty of posts.

If it gts lonely here drop by Wrongtown and leave us angry or abusive comments when you post new stuff.

We'll post links to your site from time to time.

Cheers

1:19 AM  
Blogger Michael said...

Just so you're aware, vodka cheese IS delicious.

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home